Every Real Estate Agent Marketing Action Plan by Design For Realtors includes a variety of 100% customizable Canva design templates. The Lucky 14 | Just Sold Action Plan includes (8) customizable designs: Real Estate Flyer, Postcard, Facebook Ad, Instagram Post, Instagram Story, Facebook Post, Eblast #1, and Eblast #2. These designs are customizable from their size, colors, font styles, font sizes, images, and file type.
1. Create a free Canva.com account OR login to your existing account.
2. Open your Action Plan PDF in a web browser, or as a PDF on your computer.
3. Scroll down to the "Click. Print. Go" Page – found on page 2. This is where your designs can be accessed as clickable links.
4. Click on the 8.5x11 Flyer Template button – black rectangular button.
5. This will open a new browser tab. You'll see a preview image of the template. On the bottom of the screen, click Use Template.
6. After clicking Use Template, your design template will automatically be saved to your canva account. From here you can customize your design.
7. Click once on the elements you wish to customize. Images can be dragged and dropped into the design, as well as resized.
8. Text can be customized by click inside the text box and making the desired adjustments.
9. When you are finished customizing your flyer template, click on the downward facing arrow on the upper right corner of your browser tab. This will present drop down options where you can click Download. Choose High Quality PDF.
10. Your customized flyer template will download to your device and you'll be able to print from home, office or any professional printer of your choice.
In order to customize the other 7 design templates, repeat steps 1-10. For step #9, be sure to download the file type related to the design. For example, an Instagram Story, Facebook Post, Instagram Post, Eblast Design and Facebook Ad Design would all need to be downloaded as a JPG file.