DON’T post reels or content on Instagram without a strategy. Posting blindly is a sure-fire way to waste your time and burn out. In this video Alexander Fazelani breaks down the exact method, you can use to educate and attract clients and prospects to your page. This method will allow you to establish yourself as a local expert, gain credibility, and also grow your following with the right followers. At the end of the day, it is quality over vanity that will help you generate those passive referrals.
Leverage the Link in Your Bio
To make the most of your Instagram presence, it's essential to optimize the link in your bio. This link serves as a gateway to your niche area, providing information about your business and the value you offer. Consider using a link tree that directs users to various resources, such as your listings, blog, or business spotlights. Utilizing the link in your bio effectively ensures that interested users can access valuable information and engage with your brand
Implement a Follow-Up Strategy
Just like in traditional real estate practices, follow-up is crucial in the digital realm. When leads come in through Instagram, it's important to have a solid follow-up strategy in place. A customer relationship management (CRM) tool like Kvcore or Pipedrive can help you organize and automate your follow-up process. Whether it's calling, texting, or emailing, maintaining consistent communication with potential clients will increase your chances of converting them into buyers
Follow the 80/20 Content Principle
To avoid appearing monotonous and solely focused on listings, it's vital to follow the 80/20 content principle. This principle suggests that only 20% of your content should revolve around just sold or just listed properties. The remaining 80% should be dedicated to personalize content and business spotlights. By showcasing your personal interests, hobbies, and community involvement, you create a relatable and engaging brand that resonates with your audience.